Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Experience in Business


I have worked at International Clothiers, Laura, and Subway throughout my teen years. Even though I learned many valuable skills from these jobs, they did not directly tie to my future work environment. In high school I had the opportunity to work, as a co-op student, for Mississauga Sports Council. During the exciting five months that I worked in Mississauga City Centre I was trained to perform a variety of central administrative skills needed in the business world. I made flyers and pamphlets for informative and promotional purposes, archived personal pictures and documents of Canadian athletes, helped organize events and attended various events held by Mississauga Sports Council. At these events I had the opportunity to meet the mayor, Hazel McCallion, and many famous Canadian athletes. The overall experience was exceedingly affirmative and enlightening and gave me the opportunity to become conscious that I would take pleasure in working in a business environment.

http://www.sportsmississauga.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment